You see an empty forum

General conversation about Judges Guild. Please post topics related to products in the related forum.

Re: You see an empty forum

Postby Greyhawk Grognard » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:28 am

Really can't wait to see how things develop. City State of the World Emperor was my first JG product, but I was a fan of the whole Wilderlands setting.

Favorite product: Book of Treasure Maps II. I got one of the free ones that were given away at GenCon because they were cut wrong (I think that was the reason).

Joe / GG
Greyhawk Grognard

Postby MrBlonde » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:33 am

.. and so it begins again!
MrBlonde

Postby Snoring Rock » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Congratulations getting this up and going! I like forums to discuss all things Wilderlands.
Snoring Rock

Postby Bill Owen » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:19 am

Greyhawk Grognard wrote:Snip
Book of Treasure Maps II. I got one of the free ones that were given away at GenCon because they were cut wrong (I think that was the reason).

Joe / GG

KK Stevens was a fantastic value for producing affordable printing but would mix up the pages occasionally. One time I accepted it (after driving 3 hours to pick it up in the limousine--nothing but the best for JG products!)

But the next time it happened I felt it would affect the product too much (the first time was for Campaign Hexagon System and it was blank hex fields). So they said okay, go to lunch. And they were done reprinting when I got back!
Bob's Buddy
Bill Owen

Postby GameDaddy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:01 am

...and, I made it here! Thanks for the invite, this place looks great so far!
GameDaddy

Postby Olddm4405 » Fri May 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Congratulations! Here's to past, present and future successes. Thanks for many years of cathartic gaming sweetness.
Olddm4405

Postby rcrimson2008 » Sat May 03, 2014 3:01 pm

Working at JG for a couple of years certainly endeared me to the products we made, as well as the people there. My favorite product was T. Manor, as well as some of the Traveller products we made (with a lot of help by D Sering!). Then of course there was Pegasus Magazine, which I helped to lay out for the first few issues.And of course, there was the usual monster SPI game that seemed to sit in the front gaming room (I believe it was Atlantic Wall for some time) to play when time allowed... Ah, good memories...

Bill, remember you were the first 'publisher' of the ICD newsletter there... ?
rcrimson2008

Previous

Return to General Discussion