Tegel manor for PFRPG

General conversation about Judges Guild. Please post topics related to products in the related forum.

Tegel manor for PFRPG

Postby gondolin1 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Tegel!
Tegel!
Tegel!

(get the gist?) :lol:
gondolin1

Re: Tegel manor for PFRPG

Postby rbledsaw3 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:09 pm

gondolin1 wrote:Tegel!
Tegel!
Tegel!

(get the gist?) :lol:

Haha, well.... Let me just say that I have been in contact with Melan (Gabor Lux) regarding his d20 3.5E Tegel Manor. So maybe you'll be hearing more from us down the road =]
Bob Bledsaw III

"This life is too short for hate or any of the many negative things which infect our world with Liecanthropes and Warwolves." - Bob Bledsaw I
rbledsaw3
Site Admin

Postby rbledsaw3 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:09 pm

And don't forget that Tegel Manor II: Night of the Living Rumps is still in the works!
Bob Bledsaw III

"This life is too short for hate or any of the many negative things which infect our world with Liecanthropes and Warwolves." - Bob Bledsaw I
rbledsaw3
Site Admin

Postby Snoring Rock » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:32 am

I am ready for that release! Tegel Manor II..... Woohoo!
Snoring Rock

Postby Baron » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:50 am

Who is the author?
Baron

Postby rbledsaw3 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:16 am

Baron wrote:Who is the author?

Tegel Manor II is being written by my dad.
Bob Bledsaw III

rbledsaw3
Site Admin

Postby Baron » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:53 am

Great news!
Baron

Postby Maed Makistikator » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:29 am

What Bob III says about my writing Tegel II, is not exactly true. I am more of an editor in this process, very much as I was with "Lost Man's Trail."
To help explain more fully, I will paste here a good part of my note from the work-in-progress... enjoy!

"Note from the Editor : This work is the combination of two manuscripts for Further Adventures within Tegel Manor. The first, so-titled "Tegel II," originated in 1979 with a lengthy outline and many notes by Bob Bledsaw. It was fleshed-out by the Judges Guild staff writers in 1982 as a prospective future release and was play-tested in February of that year at JG's Sunnyside location. It had a good story-line and prime villains, but all the character-stats and mechanics were not then JG Universal, and these would need converted for print. The second manuscript was more fragmentary, contained crude adult situations, some equally colorful characters, and although it had some very funny segments it was never play-tested by JG. It was logged and stored with the other Tegel materials in 1984 and was never considered for publication. I was not aware of either of these manuscripts until 1996, my own work for JG being primarily of a layout and artwork nature. Here, I have tried to combine the best of both manuscripts; following the main storyline originally created by Bob Bledsaw for his own campaign's revisit to Tegel, while cleaning-up some of the better tongue-in-cheek humor of the latter "Romp with the Rumps." For our own part, we used the working-title "Night of the Living Rumps," keeping to the gist of the primary storyline. Following Bob Bledsaw's passing, and a changing of the guard, we began work on this in July of 2008, after some coaxing by the esteemed Lou Zocchi, who wished to see Tegel redone properly. Lou had several ideas which were very helpful. I also consulted with the late Dave Arneson regarding the game-mechanics and some key points. He was, as always, extremely helpful. Yet in the end some vital content was needed; the mortar and flux which could combine both manuscripts and hold them together in a working fashion. This additional material came from Samuel Bledsaw and others, as well as fragmentary scrap-writings by Bob Bledsaw I ..."
- Bob Bledsaw II
Maed Makistikator
Maed Makistikator

Postby Baron » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:26 am

That is even better news, thanks.

So long as it is easily used with OSR rules sets, I shall be purchasing Tegel II.
Baron

Postby VileTraveller » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:04 pm

Is there a (tentative, even) date for release?
VileTraveller

Return to General Discussion