Tarantis (Map 4)

Discussion of all JG Maps, from module and hex-crawl maps to the Campaign Maps of the Wilderlands.

Tarantis (Map 4)

Postby bpainevtusa » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:36 am

Hello, My friends and I played AD&D in the early 80's using Tarantis and some of the supplements thereabouts. We had a long and wonderful campaign for several years - into our college days. Two of my friends recently contacted me to tell me that they had found their characters and would like "to get the band back together!" I have a few original maps (Thunderhold and some sewers for CSotIO) and some bits that I had developed. So I went and bought Tarantis in RPGNow and I had bought CSotIO on the JG site a while back. Was the area map (map 4 in the city state book ever made in large size and available in color?
Thanks so much for carrying on Mr. Bledsaw's settings. They have been the setting for some really great adventures - for well over 30 years in my case. Thank you!
bpainevtusa

Re: Tarantis (Map 4)

Postby bpainevtusa » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:48 am

I was able to find an area map (Map 4) in PDF on RPGNow, but I'm still wondering if someone has developed a full color version.
Thank you,
-Bill
bpainevtusa

Postby ffilz » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:58 am

Here are color versions of all maps: https://www.flickr.com/photos/piazza_da ... 3903164712

There are also new color maps in progress as part of the City State of the Invincible Overlord Kickstarter. They may show up on RPGNow at some point.

Frank
ffilz

Postby bpainevtusa » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:21 pm

Thank you. I wasn't aware of the kickstarter at the time. I looks like it funded. Do they still sell the product somewhere, or did they just print enough to fulfill the kickstarter?

Thanks again
bpainevtusa

Return to Judges Guild Maps